DEADLINE TO PAY CRUISE IN FULL is AUGUST 15th to be "GUARANTEED" pricing. Call Britt, 561-574-9011, or call Carl,561-856-0378, if you are looking to go on the cruise.
Norwegian Sky Fall 2017 Bahamas Poker Cruise
November 17-20, 2017 - Nassau Bahamas
Ship: Norwegian Cruise Lines Sky
Departs from: Port of Miami, Florida
Port of call: Nassau, Bahamas and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas Cruise highlights: On our Bahamas cruises your options are nearly limitless with 10 dining options, free open bar, an onboard spa and casino that has all of your favorite games and slots This four day, three night sailing provides a fun filled atmosphere including exclusive private NPPT Poker events that will be organized throughout the duration of the cruise. The White Hot Party on the pool deck is the best cruise party in the entire Caribbean. The Sky was Voted “Best Weekend Cruiseline”
Ship highlights: The Norwegian Sky provides something for every passenger to enjoy
- Amenities: Pool, hot tubs, spa services available. Open Bar package included. Multiple cocktail lounges including Dazzles Night Club
- Dining: Two main dining rooms offering complimentary meal service . For the more gastronomically adventurous, specialty dining experiences are available through meal plan packages available for purchase or you can make affordable a la carte reservations at Cagneys Steakhouse and other amazing fine dining restaurants.
- Entertainment: Take in a show at the comedy club or party it up at the “White Hot Party”. Full casino, and an exclusive NPPT poker room with scheduled events every night of the cruise. Black Jack, Bingo, Deal No Deal, and Vegas like shows every single day.
- Inside Cabin: $455 with Open Bar, Dining Package and free gratuities
- Outside Cabin: $550 with Open Bar, Dining Package and free gratuities
- Balcony Cabin: $675 with Open Bar, Dining Package and free gratuities
- Third Guest: Add a third guest for just $377 per person.
- RATES: All rates are per person, based on double occupancy and are subject to change based upon availability and date of booking.
All prices include port fees and taxes.
Virtual Tour Of Sky
The DEADLINE TO PAY the MARCH 2018 CRUISE is December 1st, 2017 to be "GUARANTEED" the pricing listed below. We will try to get pricing as late as December 21st but we can
only guarantee the cabins up until the 1st because we are facing deadlines with the cruise lines. Cabins can be lost if they are not paid in full on time. Call Britt, 561-574-9011, or Carl, 561-856-0378 with any questions.
Norwegian Epic Spring 2018 Bahamas Poker Cruise
March 10-14, 2018 - Nassau, Bahamas
Ship: Norwegian Cruise Lines Epic
Departs from: Port Canaveral, Florida
Ports of call: Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Bahamas
Cruise highlights: This five day, four night sailing provides a fun filled atmosphere with limitless possibilities. NPPT Poker events will be organized throughout the duration of the cruise. Massive casino with all of your favorite games as well.
Ship highlights: The Norwegian Epic is full of cruise-ship innovations and is large enough that you’ll always have something new to do! Full size theater and comedy room. Amazing shows and entertainment every day on this EPIC category ship.
- Amenities: Aqua Park, spa, salon, fitness center with classes, jogging track, arcade, duty-free shops and high-speed Internet packages available ship wide.
- Dining: Dine for free in the Main Dining Rooms, or meal packages are available in order to take advantage of the fine dining option’s available on the ship. Fine dining restaurants can also be enjoyed through affordable ala carte reservations.
- Entertainment: Epic Theater, Bliss Ultra Lounge and Bowling Alley, Multiple cocktail lounges and bars. Enjoy a variety of daytime activities, evening production shows, live entertainment throughout the ship, a full casino plus scheduled poker tournaments exclusive to NPPT passengers . Broadway quality musicals, Cirque du Soleil shows, and top notch comedians.
- RATES:All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, and include cruise fare, port charges and government taxes & fees and are subject to change based on demand and date of booking.
- Interior Cabin: $450 with Open Bar and free gratuities
- Balcony Cabin: $700 with Open Bar and free gratuities
Virtual Tour Of Epic